5 Free Scripts & Templates to Help Dealers Sell Cars Online During the Coronavirus
Dear 321 Ignition friends,
As the coronavirus continues to spread and reports of hand sanitizer and toilet paper shortages increases, our team wanted to do something to help support car dealerships that have recently shut down their showrooms.
After many discussions with clients & partners, the team created materials for dealerships that don't have the internal marketing staff or resources to update their website and enhance their customer communications.
Free scripts & templates to help car dealers sell cars online during COVID-19
- 60 Second video script – you can personalize this script to record a video to add to your website and share it on your social media channels.
- Website pop-up alert - the same message applies to all dealerships and doesn't need to be personalized. Set this alert message to pop-up 15 seconds after customers land on your website.
- Website landing page – this is something you can easily personalize for your dealership website. The goal is to make it super clear for customers that your dealership is open and how you're making online car shopping easy. See All American Motors as an example on mobile & desktop.
- Automated email to new leads – use this email copy to send automatically to all new leads you're getting in your CRM.
- SMS text – if you don't already have this set up, you can simply personalize this text message copy to send to all past customers that bought a car from you 2+ years ago. This SMS can generate a lot of free hot leads!
In the midst of so much uncertainty, please know that the entire staff of 321 Ignition is committed to helping you navigate through this unprecedented period in the US. My team has been working remotely since we opened our doors in the spring of 2019, so we are well situated to continue business as usual. Let me know how we can help you.
Stay safe out there!
CEO of 321 Ignition
West Coast Headquarters
10400 NE 4th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
Please help us spread the word to car #dealerships w/limited marketing staff & resources.
We've created marketing scripts & #templates to personalize #online #communications during these unprecedented times. https://t.co/1AS3G4nW3G#auto #salestips #trainingmaterial #coronavirus
— 321 Ignition (@321_IgnitionCar) March 23, 2020